"In a nutshell reasons for stress are:
- Expectation: Expect least from others, do whatever you can do from your side.
- Competing with someone: Compete with yourself.
- Not accepting the present moment: Living in the past or future.
- Not able to deal with own emotion and other's emotion.
- Not having enough knowledge of human psychology (self and others).
- Not able to keep up with timings and commitments.
- Lack of physical exercise: Include physical exercise, yoga, jogging, walking, skipping.
- Not showing gratitude to others (ego).
- Not able to forgive yourself and others.
If you can deal with and overcome the above factors you can lead a happy and peaceful life."
(Dipankar Biswas in '9 Secrets, the Ultimate Success Strategies,' p. 237 Landmark)